Friday, March 29, 2013

Extra Relaxed Challenge: Day 5, Blue


I always see everyone talking about Sinful Colors Cinderella on nail polish blogs, so when I saw it at Walmart in February I figured I had to try it for myself. I was already wearing two coats of OPI Can't Find My Czechbook, so I layered one coat of Sinful Colors Cinderella over that. It's a very delicate glass fleck that looks more like a shimmer unless you're looking at it really close up. Anyway, it's a very cute combo for spring. I used OPI Natural Nail for my base coat and HK Girl for my top coat.


Thanks for reading!

3 comments:

  1. Hey, I have nominated you for the Versatile Blogger Award. If you are interested you can check the rules here http://lovefornailart.blogspot.com/2013/04/the-versatile-blogger-award.html - Lovefornailart (Shilpa)

    ReplyDelete