Sunday, February 10, 2013

Sat-Art-Day: Away with the Fairies

I'm posting my Sat-Art-Day post a day late--I was lacking ideas and I had a friend visiting from out of town.  I finally thought of doing a Tinkerbell theme.


The index finger is based off the shape of her skirt, the middle finger is her hair, the ring finger is pixie dust, and the pinky is based off of her shoe. 

The base color on my index finger is OPI Don't Pretzel My Buttons, then used a green acrylic paint to do the triangles.  I added a coat of Zoya Apple over the paint.  The base for my middle and index fingers is an unnamed blue polish I got from Tilly's--the brand is Destined.  I used yellow acrylic paint for her hair and black acrylic paint for the hair tie.  I used a little fimo bow to cover up a minor mistake, lol.  The pixie dust on my ring finger was a combination of China Glaze Techno, Milani Gold, and China Glaze Blonde Bombshell.  Finally, I used China Glaze Entourage for the green on my pinky, then added a dot of white acrylic paint topped with Urban Outfitters Unicorn for a little glitter.

I used Essie First Base and Seche Vite for base and top coats.  Check out the other great manicures below and thanks for reading!


No comments:

Post a Comment