Sunday, February 17, 2013

Laid Back 31 Day Challenge: Day 5, Purple

 
I had a hard time deciding which purple polish to use for this challenge.  I have several untried purples, but settled on using Layla CE 52, which is apparently named Butterfly Effect.  I couldn't find that name on my bottle; it only says CE 52 on the top.  I got this polish on clearance at Ulta a couple weeks ago.  Score!  The polish has a purple base with flakies that flash mainly red, but also gold and green.  





I used two coats of Salon Sciences Instant Artificials for my base coat and only need two coats of Butterfly Effect for opacity.  I topped it off with a coat of Seche Vite.  

I hope you're all having a great weekend. :)  Thanks for reading and check out the other purple manicures for the challenge!


No comments:

Post a Comment