Sunday, January 27, 2013

Sincerely Stephanie's Skittles Nail Art Contest

Hello! I hope everyone had a great weekend. I spent most of my time at home, but went out and saw a movie with my grandpa today. We saw The Impossible about the tsunami that happened in 2004. So scary--I know I could never survive something like that! It was a very moving film. Now to the nails!

I learned about Sincerely Stephanie's nail art contest through a nail polish group on Facebook and thought it would be fun. I used a bunch of polishes for this one! I started with a base of Salon Sciences Instant Artificials. The base on my thumbs is OPI Sand on Your Own Feet and made dots with China Glaze Liquid Leather. I used Liquid Leather for the base on my index fingers and topped it with Sephora by OPI Come to Paparazzi. My middle fingers were polished with Orly Decades of Dysfunction and I then placed black rhinestones on top. My ring fingers were painted with OPI Pros & Bronze. The leopard spots were made with China Glaze Foie Gras and outlined with Liquid Leather. Finally, I painted my pinkies with OPI Love is a Racket and New York Summer Fire Red Glitter. All nails were topped with a coat of Seche Vite. 



Can I just say that Love is a Racket and Pros & Bronze are AMAZING?! Two of my favorites. I got them both on clearance at Ulta last year and WOW. The PolishAholic has some great swatches. Thanks for reading!

2 comments: